Lavendermal


Hello dear readers,

Today I am going to share with you the backstory of how this blog's address/domain name was created. Do you know my favorite color? You might have guessed from the title. It's lavender. I was planning to name my blog address after this color and I tried lavendergirl, but it was already taken. Disappointed, I tried lavendercloset. Sorry, taken! lavenderclothes?  lavendershoes?  lavenderlavender? Nope, already taken. Then I typed lavendermallika, nope. lavendermallik? Hahaha, nope! malli, mall, mal? 

Ok, the site allowed me to use lavendermal. It sounded so tacky, like what does lavendermal even mean? But I was so exasperated by that time, I was ready to settle for any name like runningoutofpatience.com or sillyfulwors.fjs or whatever. Hence, my blog was forever doomed to bear the name lavendermal. Ewww! The only upside to this is that it rhymes with lavendergirl, the name I had originally planned.

It is the right time to tell this backstory because I am wearing my favorite color for this post. I gifted this top to myself on my 22nd birthday and so is very special to me. The floral red skirt, which has received quite a lot of compliments, looked gorgeous with the top. This outfit is quite a change from my usual style, as I prefer form-fitting dresses to loose, bohemian ones. The Oxfords sharpened the otherwise comfortable silhouette. Last but not the least, my sister gifted me this orange fitness band on my recent birthday, which looks gorgeous enough to flaunt as a jewelry, and so I did.

Hit or miss? 
















Top: Chardonnay the fashion house
Skirt: H&M
Oxfords, earrings, sunglasses: Primark, Hague
Fitness band: Xiaomi

PC: My man

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Best Friend's Wedding

Escapade

Back to School

Wanderlust-er