Hello muggles!


"You're a wizard, Mallika!"

I said this to myself as soon as I received the official letter from Hogwarts. Since the magical world could be exposed anytime and muggles would want all the glory to themselves, I didn't mind Professor McGonagall sending me the letter in the form of a wallet. As you know, owls cannot fly above our heads all the time, (no, no, it would create suspicion), the letter was delivered to me from Amazon. How inconspicuous! 😉😉

Haha, jokes aside, what better way to celebrate summer than with a pretty, yellow dress. I styled this dress with my favorite Mary Janes and a scarf tied as headband. This scarf is made of Nepali Dhaka material which is used to welcome guests during formal programs in our country. I got this one at an event that I attended and it had been lying in my closet since many years. What a wonderful way to recycle things, right? Doesn't it look chic?

















Now I'm off to Hogwarts with my letter. See you in a month muggles, bye bye!


Dress: Primark, Hague
Wallet: Amazon (Here's the link, rejoice Potterheads!)
Flats: DMK shoes
Shades: Gift from my brother

PC: Him <3

Comments

  1. self musings are eternal bliss and this one is no different. nice one Mallika.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Best Friend's Wedding

Escapade

Back to School

Wanderlust-er